Saturday, July 9, 2011

Did You Know...

Trent and I watched Big Fish last night and I learned an interesting fact from it about the common goldfish..haha. (Good movie by the way!)


If kept in a small bowl the goldfish will remain small (its growth becomes stunted). With more space the fish will grow double, triple, or quadruple its size.

I never knew that! Trent had heard it before. I almost want to do an experiment and get two goldfish and put one in a fishbowl and the other in a tank and then see if the one in the tank grows to be bigger than the one in the fishbowl.

Almost.


By the way, as of yesterday I am halfway through my pregnancy (20 weeks)! I can't believe it! It's flying by! At the same time it's also weird that I still have the same amount of time left in my pregnancy that I've already had being pregnant. (Wow! That makes complete sense in my head and out loud, but it's hard to express in writing.) I really think November will be here before I know it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)