Here's what Aiden's been up to in the last month:
- He seems to prefer playing with things like water bottles and paper rather than his toys. He also wants anything that may distract our attention from him, such as the lap top and our phones. He literally lunges for them if they're anywhere near him!
- However, as I've mentioned, I have discovered that if I stick Aiden in a box with his toys, they are suddenly interesting again! I think he likes that having them in a box keeps them nice and close to him. When he's on the floor with his toys he often pushes them just out of reach.
Gotta love the muscle tee ;) It cracks me up!
- We feed Aiden some solids once a day now, usually around the time we're having dinner. So far he's tried rice cereal, applesauce, bananas, sweet potatoes, and peaches. He's liked everything except the applesauce. He'd make a face after every bite for that one..haha.
- Several weeks ago we took Aiden to swing for the first time. He loved it! I just couldn't get him to smile at the exact moment he swung up to the camera :)
- He has recently started saying "ba ba" and also makes what Trent describes as a guttural roll at the back of his throat. It always surprises anyone that hears it :) I'll try to get it on video sometime. His little personality is totally developing and he has also started to pretend he's coughing..haha.
Sorry, the lighting's terrible.
- I find Aiden sleeping on his side more and more.
- Aiden is getting his two bottom teeth. I didn't realize it was both until a few days ago, so this picture only shows one of them (just barely).
And he's had the blisters on his tongue since he was born. The doctor says she thinks they're just harmless cysts that the dentist will take care of when he's a year old.
- Aiden will definitely be crawling in the next week or two. He gets on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. He does have the army crawl down :)
Camo band-aids from his shots.
- My mom bought Aiden a doorway jumper a few weeks back. Aiden hasn't figured out how to jump yet, but he likes to hang out in it and turn in circles.
Don't worry, he has a diaper on! It's hot in AZ, you know?
- At his appt. we found out that we can start trying a sippy cup for Aiden and also brushing his little teeth (just with water) so my mom immediately went out and got him a sippy cup and a baby toothbrush. Gotta love having the first grand baby :)
That's all for now! Until next time!