In fact, he's getting too long for his little bath..haha.
He also had to get 5 vaccines (1 was oral) at his check-up. This time around he cried the entire time - it's like he knew what was coming :( You can kind of see the 4 band-aids on his yummy :) thighs.
Here are some things that Aiden's been up to in the last month:
- I guess his biggest development is probably that he's now rolling from his stomach to his back. We don't get a whole lot of tummy time going on anymore because he usually promptly rolls to his back :) What little bit of tummy time we do get, we usually do in front of the mirror. He just loves the mirror!
- Another big event in the last month - Aiden is now sleeping in his own room! We finally bought a monitor (Angelcare Movement and Sound monitor) and moved him from the co-sleeper in our room to his crib. Yay! I really think he loves his crib and how much more space he has :)
One of his last nights in the co-sleeper. It was getting tight for sure.
A lot more space in his crib :)
- I think most of you know that we got Aiden a Bumbo. It is the best! I was worried that his head was getting flat so I love that I can have him sit up while I'm doing things around the house instead of have him always laying on his back.
Aiden's first time trying the Bumbo.
He watches us while we cook. Dad draped his blanket over him :)
- I'm afraid Aiden is going through the whole 'stranger danger'/separation anxiety phase that babies go through. Lately he cries when we leave him with our families. It's not usually immediate, but happens randomly when he suddenly realizes that Mommy and Daddy aren't around.
- A few weeks back we discovered that Aiden's starting to mirror some of our facial expressions.
Notice that both he and Dad have their tongue covering their upper lip :)
- Aiden is now really grasping onto everything and playing with his toys. He has also discovered his feet and is always grabbing them :)
I've found him several times playing with the mirror in his crib when he's supposed to be napping..ha.
- Along the same lines, anything and everything that he can grab goes straight into his mouth.
- Aiden loves, loves, loves to be outside. We are really trying to take advantage before it gets ridiculously hot here.
Sporting his sunnies. We sat outside for a while today.
- Aiden loves to hear his voice. He talks (or should I say babbles) like crazy! It cracks us up!
Until next time!