Saturday, March 17, 2012

Aiden at the Pool

We (Grandma, Aunt Amber, and I) took Aiden to the pool for the first time on Thursday.  Dad was just finishing up taxes.  I invited him to come after, but he's not a big pool guy.

This picture of Aiden cracks me up - all decked out in his swimwear.  Don't want to sunburn his delicate skin.


Just getting ready to dip his feet in - not sure how he'd react.


And his feet are in.  And he didn't really react at all..haha. He just kept looking down at the water.  He seemed to really like it :)


He got sunglasses from Grandma Tanis!  So cute!


I have to help him keep them on :)


The sun makes it look like Aiden hardly has any hair.


And a pose for the camera..haha.  Love it!


We took his hat off for the first few minutes while taking pictures to see if we'd get any reactions from Aiden, but we soon put it back on.

With Aunt Amber.  Can't even see his little face under his floppy hat!


Aunt Jen joined us later after her workout.  She surprised all of us when she drove down from Salt Lake on Monday!  She's spent the whole week with us (since Trent and Amber have been on Spring Break) and is going to head back up tomorrow.


P.S. Aiden is 4 months today!  Post to come!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad I missed his first pool experience haha So cute :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)