Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Comparing Aiden and Janie

I thought I'd put up some pictures of Aiden and Janie and see if you all think they look alike as newborns.  We've only had 3 people tell us who they definitively think Janie looks like.  One has said she sees Trent and two have said she looks just like me, which cracks me up because I totally don't see it.  I'm never very good at putting a finger on who a kid looks like, but I just think Janie looks a lot like Aiden when he was a newborn..haha.  Tanis and Trent both actually see my dad in her.  What do you think??

I always post Aiden first, then Janie.  Aiden definitely had a little more hair and in the pics of him in the hospital he looks a little more smushed, from delivery I guess..haha.

First picture, just born.



Yawning with Mommy and Daddy.



First family photo :)  
In these next 2 Aiden is very red compared to Janie. I don't know if it's b/c he was a little jaundiced as a newborn.


I wish I had turned Janie out more.


Kiss on the cheek :)



On the way home.



I posed the next 2 of Janie on purpose since I knew I had pictures of Aiden like them.  Aiden was a few days younger.  It's amazing what a difference a few days will make in a newborn.  Also I'm bummed I didn't take them from the same distance.


I couldn't get Janie to relax her arms by her sides..haha.


In the bouncer.



That's all for now :)

4 comments:

  1. I am horrible at telling what parent the baby looks like as well but I can see similarities in Aiden and Jaine! I can't wait to meet her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Aiden's cleft chin! I love Janie's beautiful mouth! Who am I kidding? I adore both of those kiddos but I don't think they look much alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they look pretty similar! I think Janie has a little bit of a rounder head, but either way, you guys make terribly cute babies :)
    Congratulations, though!! I have been without a computer the last while so I haven't been able to check blogs (lame!). It's so fun to catch up and see your updated family! I hope all is going well, so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, to see the comparisons. Cute babies!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)