Wednesday, October 1, 2014

5 months

Miss Janie turned 5 months on Sunday. I keep telling everyone that I seriously can't believe it! It's going so much faster this time around :( I guess it's probably b/c I have 2 now and can't focus all of my attention on Janie like I did w/ Aiden.

Anyway, this is what our Janie Lynn has been up to in the last month:

  • Probably the biggest thing in the last month is that now she's rolling from her back to her tummy (last month it was her tummy to her back), but she's never gone both ways (from her back to her tummy and then back to her back or vice versa).  Once she's on her tummy she seems to get stuck.  It's like she forgot how to roll from her tummy to her back :/
Here's video of the rollover ;)

  • She's always messing with her paci and can usually figure out how to get it back in her mouth after she's yanked it out ;) She'll also take it out and hold it out in front of her face and just stare at it.  It's stinking adorable.
  • I mentioned last month that Janie had started to really notice and play with her toys, but that was nothing!!  Now she's really playing with them and it's so dang cute!  I love it!



Aiden called for me to look at Janie and I was so surprised she was playing with this car!  I thought it would be too heavy for her to pick up!


  • We think she's definitely teething.  She's been such a happy girl the last few months, and still is for the most part, but sometimes she'll just cry and cry and we aren't really sure why.  I think I can feel some teeth under her gums on the bottom.
  • She is always rolling herself into a little ball with her hands/arms and feet/legs up in the air and then she'll roll from side to side :)  I call her my little rolly-poly..haha


  • She has started doing a little crunch often when we put her in the bouncer.  I think she just can't reach/see the toys - it is a little odd that the toys are down by her hips and not dangling above her face :/

And here are a whole bunch more pictures!

Watching cartoons with Aiden.



My girl :)



Trent left Aiden to hold Janie.  Aiden wasn't very amused..haha.


Back from the mailbox.


Sunday best :)




Saying "hi" to the neighbors.


We were picking up Aiden's room and lay Janie in his bed.  Lots of patterns going on!


To the park with the boys.  Janie and I just hung out by the bench.  Daddy was talking to her here :)



September 11th




My little laundry buddy.  We do lots of laundry around here!



She still watches Aiden's every. move.


I guess it was too bright in her room ;)  Don't worry we have a monitor with sensors under the mattress that track her breathing.


Reading the scriptures with Daddy :)


Lounging w/ Daddy.


She adores Aiden.


Sleeping beauty.


Little miss fell asleep during our nightly book and scripture reading w/ Aiden.



I usually find her turned sideways like this in the morning :)




Our pretty girl.















I was on one side of the coffee table and Janie on the other and I took this from underneath ;)


2 comments:

  1. So many great photos. You will be so glad you took the time to post all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I love the picture of Aiden holding her..too funny!! Do you like the sensors under the mattress that monitor breathing? I was thinking about getting one but didn't know how people felt about them? If you want you can text me your answer :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)