Monday, February 18, 2019

Beckett's First Birthday Party

We celebrated Beckett's birthday party a day early (the 15th) because Amber and Lincoln were in town (we went wedding dress shopping with Amber!). I went with a woodland creatures theme like his nursery is :)

Found this perfect balloon set by Meri Meri while we were in Utah for my birthday :)



Whipped up this cute hedgehog cheeseball that I found on Pinterest :)


Cute, cute boy with his bundlet (perfect size for a first birthday ;))



He was so wide eyed when we lit the candle :)


Aiden helped him out.


Diving in!





Those blue eyes kill me!


Love that he was double fisting it..haha.


My mom gave him a quick sink bath afterward :)




Lots of help unwrapping gifts ;)




I mean, how cute is he all snuggled in?!


With Grandma & Grandpa Knuckles and great grandparents Mahaffey.


With Grandpa Christensen.


Grandma joined in.




So fun to have Aunt Amber and Lincoln here!



It was such a fun and easy going little birthday party. Love that Beckett of ours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)