Sunday, March 10, 2019

Dawson's Newborns

We had Dawson's newborns taken on February 8th when he was about a week and a half with our favorite photographer, Marianne :) We found Marianne 2 years ago when she took Beckett's newborns and we've had her take all of our photos ever since! Love her! If you're in AZ (East Valley) and need a photographer, she's your girl! She's on Instagram and Facebook - @marianneovertonphotography .

As I suspected, I love them all! I'll post most of them here :)














I found this darling newborn bonnet by Temperance Tyler on Instagram a few weeks before Dawson was born and knew I had to have it for his newborns :)




This may be my favorite of all of the pictures :)





Little feet...


...and little fingers :)



Caught him smiling!











Those munchy cheeks!!



Thank you Marianne! I truly love them!

If anyone's interested, here are Beckett's newborns, and here are Janie's. We didn't really have ones done of Aiden, but a friend took a handful of pictures when he was 2.5 weeks (here) and I consider them his newborns, although he was wide awake the whole time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)