Saturday, April 6, 2019

Dawson's Baby Blessing

We had Dawson's baby blessing almost 3 weeks ago now, on Sunday, the 17th (St. Patrick's Day). This is the first time we've had the blessing done at Church (our bishop prefers it that way) and it was actually so nice. We were thrilled to have Jill and Amy (and family) in town for the occasion. It was an eventful weekend as Jill and A.P. got engaged the night before :)

As always, Trent gave a beautiful baby blessing. He sure has a way with words. So grateful to have him and that he is a worthy Priesthood holder.

I really didn't get too many pictures. Trent had his meeting before Church so it was a rush getting all four kids ready (thank goodness my mom came over) and then I had to teach my Primary class half an hour after Sacrament, so pictures afterward were a bit rushed as well..haha.

The coloring is funny in some of these pictures b/c I tried to lighten them up.

The whole group :)


The Priesthood holders.


My cute family :)


Christensen side of the family.



Knuckles side.


My boys :)


Grandma C wanted Aiden to hold Dawson..haha.



Naturally Janie and I had to get a girls shot :)


The grandmas.



After Church everyone came to our place for lunch. We got the street taco kits from Costco and Tanis brought a homemade lemon cake. It was nice and laidback.

I was happy to get a little nap in later ;)


We love our Dawson Baby and are so grateful to our families for all of their support.

(Not related to the blessing, but we went to my parents' that evening and Jill was looking through old photos for her wedding slideshow. I saw this pic and about died. I feel like Janie looks just like me here!! If Janie had bangs...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)