Saturday, February 27, 2010

These movies seriously crack me up!

So as I mentioned in my earlier post, I love Ellen! I think she is hilarious and I watch her talk show whenever I possibly can. These are 2 videos (at different times) where she had Dennis Quaid wear an earpiece and told him exactly what to say in certain situations. I hope they make you smile :)





Trent and I can't help but quote these every once in a while:
"Dennis Quaid is here!"
or
"Dennis Quaid is hungry like a wolf" and we'll howl!
or last week while we were shopping Trent whispered in my ear
"Do you have ketchup?"

Too funny! We can't get enough of them!

5 comments:

  1. hahaha i totally watched that episode when she showed those. cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I can't believe Dennis Quaid was willing to do that hahahaha! Too funny!-Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't seen those before! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome. Seriously, I was laughing so hard! Thank you for these tidbits of joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha these are hilarious! Richard and I were totally cracking up watching these. Dennis Quaid Loves you!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)