Tuesday, March 9, 2010

If I could have only one beauty item it would be...

MY EYELASH CURLER!!! And it broke this morning while I was using it :( So I am at work right now about to purchase a new one. A few years ago I read that celebrities swear by the shu uemura (I have no idea how to pronounce it) eyelash curler so I got one for myself (despite the cost of $19) and I'm hooked.


I want my eyes to look pretty! After all, eyes are my favorite feature on people. Anyway, sorry for the random post. I'm just hoping that my curler will come SOON! Until then, I'm back to my old Revlon one.

2 comments:

  1. haha. you're my new favorite blog! and you'll be on my blogroll from now on, so we can be cool bloggy friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a random post, but important!! I was on the cruise last week and curling my eyelashes. The boat rocked and I RIPPED out at least 20 lashes!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)