Thursday, March 11, 2010

So I got my hair cut...

and it's way shorter than I thought it would be. I get my hair cut at the David Douglas salon at the Riverwoods and I always go to the same girl. I really trust her so today I went in and told her I wanted a change and asked her if people ever go in and just tell her to do what she thinks. She told me people do that all the time. I mentioned an A-line and she told me she wanted to try an A-line bob on me and showed me how short. Well it was pretty short and I was too nervous so I asked her if we could do the same style, but shoulder-length. She said, "How about collar bone length?" and I agreed. Well she definitely didn't do it collar bone length. It's shorter than that and I'm a little in shock about it. I can't even really put it in a ponytail..it's like this little nub..haha. I don't really know what to think. I'm afraid it's kind of a mommy haircut (no offense mommies..I'm just not a mommy yet). Anyway, I'm trying to have a good attitude and I'm hoping it will prove to be a fun change :) Here's a picture. Tell me what you think..and don't lie to me!



10 comments:

  1. Holy cow! I didn't know you were cutting your hair!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Go Jess!!! Finally you did something different!! WOOT WOOT!! I want more pics ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great honey. You could pull off anything. You're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's super cute! If you don't like it, don't worry. It'll grow out faster than you might think. At least mine does!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw you are cute Jess! I love it :) I think it is not mommy, more just a cute, married, mature look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um, ok i was expecting something incredibly bad... but thats pretty dang cute! and you can pull it off...and the mommy comment made me laugh, cause im opposite im trying to grow mine back.. but now that i see your hair cut.... haha. no worries, hair grows back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Can't wait to see it tomorrow. It's a very mature and sophisticated cut/look. Maybe I should cut mine..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is way cute! You will have a ton of fun this weekend trying all sorts of new hair do's and I think you will end up loving it! It will be a fun change for the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it looks great! I love a-line bobs and I think the longer length ones are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)