Friday, March 19, 2010

Devil's Food Cake Cookies

So I found this recipe on a cooking blog and have made them twice now. I am so impressed with how easy and delicious they are! All you have to do is mix 1 box of Devil's Food cake mix with 2 eggs and 1/2 cup of oil (I use vegetable oil). I then like to add half a bag of white chocolate chips. Then you just bake them at 350 degrees for 9 minutes. If you want to, you can then sprinkle them with powdered sugar. That's it! EASY!



Both times I have made these people have asked me, "Oh are these those cake cookies?" I guess it's a pretty well-known recipe. Apparently you can use any cake mix, so it may be fun to experiment! Have fun! Oh and let me know if you've tried them with a different cake mix and how they turned out :)

3 comments:

  1. My apartment makes theses all the the time! We call them cakies. They are way fast to make and way good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your plate!! ----Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made them with a funfetti mix and man, they were delicious. I'll have to try chocolate though.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)