Monday, April 12, 2010

Nativity

I have been wanting to post this for a few days, but haven't had the time. Last Sunday, Easter Sunday, I went to a family dinner with some of my extended family (by extended I mean great-aunts and uncles, second cousins, etc. ..my first cousins are more like immediate family). They got Trent and I a graduation gift. I have always loved the Willow Tree figurines, as well as nativities b/c my mom has several of them. So they got us a Willow Tree nativity! I love it! I had to pull it out to see it before we put it away until Christmas and ended up keeping it out for a few days :) There are more pieces that we can add to it each year if we choose to.

Trent thought it was kind of neat that we got this on Easter b/c Christ's birth is actually right around Easter (April 6). Just thought I'd let you all see :)

P.S. If you haven't read my last post, please take a minute to do so!

3 comments:

  1. This nativity set is my very favorite! I'm collecting pieces from it every year. It is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that nativity! I am so jealous! I would keep it out all year around.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)