Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Graduation..I'm a bit behind on blogging :)

About 2 weeks ago Trent and I graduated! Well not officially. We actually only walked, but it was exciting nonetheless! We will officially be done with classes at the end of June, and we'll officially graduate in August. Since we'll have moved by then (we move to Arizona at the end of June) we walked during April's ceremony. Hope that makes sense! We both graduated from the College of Life Sciences. My major is Public Health and Trent's is Physiology and Developmental Biology (PDBIO).

It was so fun to have both our families come celebrate with us :) Here are some pictures!

These first two pictures are from Thursday, April 22nd after Commencement. I really like this picture even though we're all looking at another camera.

Here are Trent and I with my Grandma Whitmore ("Gram"). The white ribbon is called a stole of gratitude and I got it for my grandma b/c my grandparents paid my way through school! I so appreciate them :)


These next pictures are from Friday, April 23rd when we actually graduated. Here we are before the ceremony began.


Here we are headed to walk through the Marriott Center tunnel to get in line to get our diplomas.

This is right after my name was called. I'm walking up the ramp with Trent right behind me :) We got to walk together! (Unfortunately this picture and the next are quite blurry)

Too bad there is a mysterious blur above my head :/

We're walking back to our seats here. My mom was waiting to hand me a gorgeous bouquet of roses :) You can see them better in a later picture.

We didn't get any good pictures outside afterwards because it was freezing and RAINING..yuck! Here are myself and Jen (my twin for those of you who don't know) headed to the car far, far away.



Finally at home and warm. It was an exciting few days!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love all the pictures. You guys should be so proud of yourselves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such nice photos. Mom

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)