Sunday, May 16, 2010

2 Year Anniversary!

Trent and I were married two years ago today! It was a great day :) I don't know what I'd do without Trent. He is my best friend. He loves me even if I'm ridiculously scared of the dark and paranoid that someone's in our house, when I'm super emotional and can't stop crying (haha), when I make fun of him, when my side of the bed is super messy (my side is the side that people can't see if they come upstairs and see our bedroom!) and the list goes on. He loves me no matter what and boy am I grateful for that! For those of you who know me, you know that I'm not one that laughs a whole lot. Not because I'm not happy, it just takes a lot to make me laugh. Trent makes me laugh like no other and I love it! I love that he loves to shop. I am so grateful that he enjoys cooking. Life would be so rough if I were the sole cooker. We would have a lot more cereal nights, that's all I have to say! In the end, I don't think he realizes just how much I love him.

Enough of that mushy gushy stuff (love you so much honey!). We celebrated our anniversary yesterday at Lagoon (an amusement park here in Utah). It was our first time and we had a great time, just the two of us! We didn't get any pictures :/ It's hard not having anyone around to take pictures for us! Also, Friday I got my first massage. It was great during the massage, but ever since I've been pretty sore! We decided not to exchange gifts this year because last weekend we went to the outlets in Park City and spent way more money than we thought we would. It was way fun though!

It's been a wonderful 2 years and I'm so excited for all that lies ahead. I just wish life would slow down a little bit!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, you two! You two are so fabulous for each other. I just love that. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Glad you had such a good time! Isn't it amazing how fast the time flies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time sure flies! I swear your wedding was just a few months ago! You guys look great in that picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's been 2 years! I love you two. You are perfect for each other. A beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)