Friday, May 14, 2010

The Last Song

I finished reading The Last Song Tuesday night. Loved it. I think I'd say, without hesitation, that Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author. Added to my bucket list - to see a Loggerhead Sea Turtle nest hatch like Ronnie and Will do in the book (and for anyone who hasn't read it yet, I don't think I'm giving anything away b/c the cover of the book has baby turtles on it). I'm excited to go see the movie now! I know the movie is never quite the same as the book. Like Dear John. Even though there were some significant changes in the movie, I really liked it.


Oh and do you notice anything off about this picture?


The library put the cover on upside down..haha. I thought it was pretty funny!

2 comments:

  1. i want to read the book... but im afraid ill only be able to picture the girl as freakin' miley cyrus.. which is why i dont want to see the movie now, because of her. WHY! haha. ill pprobably see i anyways... but im so sad they chose her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the movie! You'll have to let me know how you thought it compared because I want to read the book sometime! Have you ever read The Wedding? It's like a sequel to A Walk to Remember.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)