Friday, July 23, 2010

The Arizona Heat

So we've been here 3 weeks now and I've learned 3 things about Arizona, all having to do with the heat.
1) My mom brought us a chocolate bar one of the first days we were here. By the time she left an hour later it had already started to melt on the counter. Now we keep our chocolate in the fridge or eat it as soon as we get it. Back when Trent and I were dating I thought it was so weird that he kept his chocolate chips in the freezer, but now I understand why!
2) I know I've been out in the heat too long when I get sluggish. I start to walk really slow. Trent and I were laughing about this b/c we were thinking, "Wouldn't you want to walk faster to get out of the heat?", but sometimes we just can't do it..haha.
3) When Trent and I are outside together it's usually too hot to hold hands.

Anyway, here are a few random pictures:

These are my new jellies and I just love them! And I got them for $5!

I also got a new cowboy hat in preparation for the dude ranch. We leave Sunday for Colorado for a family reunion this next week. I'll have to write about it when we get back :)

And this is just a cute picture of Haddie baby. She was on our paper towels so I had to get a picture with her :)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)