Monday, December 12, 2011

What was I thinking??

So all growing up I always said I wanted twins, a boy and a girl named Bryce and Brenna.  Of course this stemmed mostly from the fact that I have a twin, as most of you know, and have always loved it.  Ask me if I want twins now.  HA!  My quick response would be a bold, "HECK no!" I can't even imagine trying to comfort TWO crying babies, feed TWO babies, and change TWICE as many diapers (it's amazing how many diapers we've already been through btw).  What was I thinking??

So that's all I really had to say, but of course I can't write a blog post anymore without pictures of cutie Aiden, so here you go!  He is getting bigger by the day and we are trying to enjoy every minute of it :)


Aiden scrunches his little forehead just like his mommy..haha.  We also love when he makes a little "o" with his mouth :)



Aiden got to meet his great grandparents (Trent's grandparents) 2 weeks ago!



Family picture!  Aiden was getting hungry.


We seriously kiss him nonstop :)


He often falls asleep with his little mouth gaping open :)


All snuggly :)


Over the last day or so Aiden's been sleeping with his arms stretched above his head!


Napping with Daddy this afternoon.  And again his arms are all outstretched :)


Tonight after we gave him a bath.  


He was in his monkey towel (you can't quite see the face) and was so cooperative and looked right at the camera for me!  The hood of the towel is quite large and often covers Aiden's whole face when we're not paying attention!  It always cracks us up!


We fall more in love with this boy by the day :)

2 comments:

  1. He is SOOO adore Jess! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so precious, Jessica! I also think he has your chin/face shape. It is especially apparent in the last picture! :) Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)