Saturday, November 26, 2011

As promised

Aiden came a week before Thanksgiving so we got to put him in his little Thanksgiving outfit that I mentioned here.  YAY!  And as promised, we got pictures :)

Aw, it's still too bright outside for poor Aiden. 


A closer shot.  You can kind of see the "Gobble, Gobble, Gobble" on his shirt :)


His turkey bum bum :)


He was much happier inside!  Very content :)


We had Thanksgiving this year with Trent's parents and they were kind enough to come to us so we didn't have to drag Aiden and all of his things out to Phoenix.  We had a nice, quiet, easygoing meal :)

Trent made an awesome hazelnut pumpkin pie this year.  You can find the recipe here.  It has more of a cheesecake consistency and was so yummy!  My family tried some later and even they liked it!  They can be pretty picky ;)  

Good job babe!


Grandpa and Grandma


I went out and purchased this turkey at a craft boutique with my mom and Jill last Saturday, right after we got home from the hospital.  


Everyone thought I was crazy!  I was pretty sore and had to walk pretty slow, but I had had this boutique marked on my calendar for a few months and just couldn't miss it!  I love stuff like that!  And we had to get a picture with the babes because of the "gobble gobble" theme  :)

3 comments:

  1. Gus had on the same outfit! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little outfit...and you look so amazing already for just having a baby!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)