Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Shoesies

I lined up all of baby's cute shoesies that I received from the baby shower :)  The whole front row are actually socks (except the little teddy slippers)..haha.


These ones are supposed to look like little Converses :)


I've spent the last week getting the nursery all organized, washing all of baby's clothes and accessories, installing the car seat, and cleaning, cleaning, cleaning!  I think I'm ready!!  Well as ready as I'll ever be, right?!


Here are comparison bump pictures in the same dress!

22 weeks and this last Sunday at 38 weeks!



Without my cardi


I had to laugh because I can't believe how much bigger and rounder my belly is!  I really do look like I swallowed a basketball or something!

I have another appt. tomorrow to see if I've made any progression. Now if only I knew when baby is deciding to come!  Will this be my last blog post before he arrives??  Who knows!

3 comments:

  1. oh my look at you!! such a cute round basketball!! I love that you posted those pictures :) I can't wait to meet the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Holy cow that is a crazy difference! I didn't even realize you had gotten that much bigger! I am glad you took those pics. I can't wait for baby to come! Hurry up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica,
    You don't know me, I am Brin from Belgium. I follow your blog since a while, especially to practice my English :-) You must be very excided ... in a couple of days you are gone meet your baby son! I have a son too, but he is already 18!!! Time is flying so enjoy your baby!
    Wish you all the best,
    Brin

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)