Saturday, September 8, 2012

Errands

It is so fun to have a little buddy to run errands with.  Whenever we're getting ready to head out I tell Aiden, "We're going on an adventure" as I'm buckling him into his car seat :)

We went to Michael's the other day (I'm working on a project) and I saw a few different ladies pushing carts with the regular baby seat in the front, but I couldn't find them anywhere, so I resorted to one of the little craft carts. I was seriously laughing when I put Aiden in b/c he fit so perfectly!  I was a little worried he'd jump right out, but, as you can see in the picture, he held on to the front the entire time.  Love my cute boy!


Hope you are all having a happy weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. he DOES fit so perfectly. you found him in what aisle? i want one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short and sweet!! Love this post. :) Everything about it. I want to take Aiden on errands with me sometime!!! Love that he naturally grabbed onto the front handle bar :) Such a good baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to LOVE to take Trent on errands with me! So fun to watch him looking at everything. Perfect little errand companion.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)