Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Rubber Band Effect

A few months ago the Primary president in our ward, whom I love, was walking by and said, "I just love the rubber band effect" as she pointed at Aiden's arm.  Since then I haven't been able to think of a better way to describe the way babies arms and legs are segmented, if that makes sense.  It's the perfect description!

Here is picture proof:

See how it looks like there are invisible rubber bands up Aiden's arm?? It's especially apparent by his wrists..haha.  Oh and this picture is funny b/c Aiden has no neck!  I think I captured it right as he was lifting his head from looking down at something :)


Just a few more, but really you'll notice it in tons of my pictures.



Haha, this is a funny one :)


He's actually starting to grow out of "The Rubber Band Effect" some.  It was kind of difficult to find more recent pics with it.  It was definitely more apparent when he was younger :)

1 comment:

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)