Friday, January 18, 2013

Roller Derby Fun

Last Saturday Trent and I went to a roller derby!  I got us a LivingSocial deal for it a while back.  It was so crazy to watch.  Those were some big girls (most of them) and they would just plow right through each other..haha.  It was definitely entertaining :)

The Pretty H8 Machines vs. The Joon Cleavers




In this picture (below) you can see the 2 girls (1 from each team) with the star on their helmet.  They are called the "jammer" and their goal is to get through/past the opposing team with the help of their own team and lap them to score a point.  Hope that makes sense!





Had to get at least one picture showing we were actually there :)


And here's a short video I got:



We ended up leaving during halftime because it was half an hour and it was late and we wanted to get back to Aiden.  We had fun though and would totally do it again, especially now that I actually know what's going on ;) Look out for one in your area!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome!!!! Looks like one of those dates you will always laugh about!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)