Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bring on the Rain!

We are headed to Ireland in a few weeks with my family, so we are trying to get all prepared.  Apparently it's kind of rainy right now (I guess it rains some every day) so we've been getting us some rain boots and jackets.

I kind of wanted some fun rain boots (maybe yellow or something), but when I found these black ones on clearance at DSW, I knew I couldn't pass them up.  I also had $10 off so they came out under 20 dollars!  How could I not get them?!  And let's be honest, how often will I really wear rain boots??  I live in the desert for crying out loud ;)


And today Aiden's rain boots came in the mail (his were actually $10 more than mine. Why are baby clothes so expensive?!)!  I just about died when I opened them!  They are so tiny and cute!

Aiden's and mine - they look smaller in person :)


I got Aiden this adorable rain jacket on clearance from Old Navy.  I got totally lucky because there were only like 2 of them and this one just happened to be his size!  Score!


Aiden is all ready for Ireland!


Bring on the rain!


Do you love that he's just in his diaper..haha

5 comments:

  1. He is too cute for words......I love his new stuff.....photo opps in Ireland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so funny how much he loves shoes!!He is adorable. Great planning! Now you can go everywhere without worrying that he is wet and cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his rain gear haha too cute!!! I need to get some rain boots!-Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the red ,white and blue background you found. So patriotic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want a new blog post! and you should get a new family picture, the one you have isn't doing Aiden justice!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)