Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine's 2014

I thought I'd post a few pictures from Valentine's Day.  I love Valentine's Day!  I think I came to realize how much I love it once I left for college and realized how fun my mom always made it at home :) I also just love hearts so much!  I think Valentine's decorations are the most fun :)

This year I had Aiden "make" Valentine's to send to his aunts in Utah and deliver to Amber and his grandparents here.  Really he didn't help me make them at all.  I tried to get him to help, but he wasn't interested..haha.  He was very good about handing them out though :)  I found the printables on Pinterest.  Thank you to Passion for Savings and The Crafting Chicks :)

Tanis and Kent watched Aiden for me for a few hours while I ran errands on Friday.  I had to get emissions done on the car.  We passed emissions, but failed the equipment part.  First time that's happened! Stupid gas cap!

Aiden with Grandma and Grandpa Knuckles and their Valentine's.


They got him a little gift and then I couldn't get him to look back at the camera!  He really likes his new front loader and bubbles ;)


That evening I dropped Aiden off at Grandma and Grandpa Christensen's so that we could go out to eat at Maggiano's.  We were in a huge rush to make it for our reservation in Scottsdale so I only had time to get a quick picture with Grandma.  Dad was out (he got to come home from rehab earlier that afternoon).


Maggiano's was delicious, but I was uncomfortably full afterward so we didn't get a picture then either :/  I'm bummed about it, but I was not in the mood.

We made it home and before we put Aiden to bed we quickly opened our little gifts.  Aiden was on a Finding Nemo kick for a while so we got him a little Nemo :)  Since we've been in our new place though, Monsters Inc. has been his new go-to.

I missed the photo with the wrapping paper.


I think he likes it ;)



Kisses!


It's hard for me to believe that next Valentine's we'll have a 9-month-old baby girl!  I'm already daydreaming about how I'll dress her for V-Day!  I love dressing in pinks/reds and hearts :)  Oh and check out my Valentine's label on the sidebar to see how Aiden has changed over his last 3 Valentine's Days.  It's crazy!

1 comment:

  1. The little stinker! Loved looking at the past four posts... The first one was when you had just found out you were pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)