Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Surprise

Holidays are so dang fun with a little one!  Here are the pictures from our Easter Sunday :)

Aiden checking out his Easter basket.  We kept it simple because there was a big surprise waiting in the backyard ;)


Reese's peanut butter egg at 8 o'clock in the morning ;)


Showing Aiden his surprise :)



We won't normally do something this big for Easter, but we were thinking we should really get something since we have a backyard now. We had been thinking about getting one back in March, but we aren't ones to just "hand" things to Aiden, so when we thought about Easter coming up, we thought it was the perfect time to surprise him :)


And now you get a glimpse of our ugly backyard.  We moved in and the whole lawn was weeds.  Trent tried to revive the grass, but it seems to have all died off, so he'll be reseeding soon.  We're just happy to have a backyard, although it is pretty ugly..haha.

Traditional Easter family photo before Church.  37 1/2 weeks.


Aiden by our Easter display table :)


And tonight both of our families came by for Aiden's Easter egg hunt.







Grandma and Grandpa Knuckles got Aiden this little lawn mower. We saw one just like it that he loved at a birthday party and knew he had to have one ;)




I wish I'd gotten more pictures with the family :/

It was a wonderful Easter Sunday.  How grateful I am for my Savior, Jesus Christ, and His sacrifice for me.  I know He lives, and because He lives, we will all live again too.  Because of Him I will get to be with my sweet family forever!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun Easter! I especially enjoyed coloring eggs with Aiden for the first time!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)