Sunday, April 13, 2014

BYU/ASU Rugby

Yesterday, the 12th, was Kent's birthday.  We celebrated by going to see the BYU/ASU rugby game :)

Aiden was so happy on the ride up to Scottsdale :)


I realized after the game that I only really got pictures of Aiden and none of the game..haha.  But does that really surprise anyone?


Running away from Grandpa ;)




Sporting his sunnies :)


Watching the game :)


Playing with Grandpa :)


He is pure joy :)


Family pic after the game.  Too bad there are such bad shadows on Aiden's face :/  I am 36.5 weeks along here.


Aiden with Grandma and Grandpa.


Although it was like 90 degrees, there was a nice breeze and it was really nice to be outside :)  And BYU won!  Go Cougars!!

1 comment:

  1. That was such a fun way to celebrate Kent's birthday. We had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)