Monday, March 17, 2014

A Rainbow and a Shake

We aren't ones to really celebrate St. Patrick's Day, like I don't decorate for it or anything, but I do like to make sure we wear our green (I actually love to wear green b/c I have hazel eyes that change depending on what I'm wearing, and when I wear green my eyes look more green :)).  Today Aiden and I also made a rainbow craft, and this evening we made a St. Patty's Day shake, like we've done the last few years :)

Aiden's rainbow :)


I had pinned the craft on my Pinterest - here's the link.


It was fun to make!  Aiden really wanted to help me cut the strips of paper, which was a little tricky since you have to be pretty precise about making each color an inch shorter than the next.  Luckily he was content to help glue on the cotton balls :)


Shoving his rainbow into his bus ;)



I can't help it, he'll always be my beauty boy ;)


In our green :)  Mine almost looks light blue next to Aiden!


Angled a little more to show off baby sister.  I'll be 33 weeks on Wednesday!


Blowing bubbles when Daddy got home :)




Trent surprised me with these tulips when he got home!  We went on our first date 7 years ago today!


For our FHE treat we made our traditional St. Patty's Day shake, although this year we tried a new recipe (you can find it HERE). This one is supposed to be like the McDonald's shamrock shake.


We all enjoyed it ;)


I was trying to get a picture of my shake and Aiden kept jumping in..haha.



Hope you had all had a fun day!  Oh and here's my St. Patty's post from last year.  It's crazy to see how Aiden changes over a year!

2 comments:

  1. I miss that fun age Aiden was last year!! He has grown SO much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have made these sweet family traditions. Great rainbow craft!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)