Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Significance of 17

This last Sunday, St. Patrick's Day, after Church we realized it was 6 years ago we went on our first date.  And then I realized the significance of the number 17 in my life.

- We went on our first date on March 17 ('07).
- Trent's birthday is October 17 ('84).
- We got engaged November 17 ('07).
- Aiden was born November 17 ('11).

And if we had just waited one more day we would have gotten married May 17 ('08), but I wanted to get married on a Friday rather than a Saturday.  Darn!

We'll have to see if any other significant things happen on a 17th!


And here's just a video we got on Sunday while I was making our St. Patty's shake.  Aiden thought it was so funny when I'd pulse it.



Reminds me a little bit of THIS post :)

2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest little laugh!
    Happy 6 years! That is crazy it has been that long-you two are the cutest couple!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)