Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pure Joy

This kid is pure joy.  He's honestly happy like 90 percent of the time.  It makes us nervous that our first baby has been so easy, we just keep thinking surely one of our next ones will be hard.

So I forgot to put a point in Aiden's 8 month post.  Sometimes Aiden is a little too confident in his abilities in standing up and therefore will randomly lose his balance and fall flat on his back.

This was one of those times.

And at first he actually wasn't so happy.  He had a look on his face like he was about to cry, but I knew he was fine so I just started laughing at him. He just kept laying there, not moving, except for his eyes, so I hurry and grab my camera, and what does he do?  Gives me the biggest smile!! What a goof!

Then there's this sequence of photos.  PURE JOY!





And of course, the video.  Our families seriously can't get enough of this video!  I tell everyone that this is a video I'll watch if I ever need a pick-me-up because it makes me laugh every time.

I know I've posted it on Facebook, but in case any of you haven't seen it ;)


Actually, when we play this video now, Aiden gets this huge smile on his face and starts to laugh a little bit.  So now I feel like I need to get a video of him watching this video..haha.

4 comments:

  1. He is seriously SO PRECIOUS! I'm dying to meet him!! We need to get down to AZ asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously so stinkin' cute! We can't wait to see you guys in less than a week! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)