Monday, July 9, 2012

Recycling Kick

I have been on a total recycling kick lately - well hopefully from here on out now!  Our apartment complex finally started recycling about a month ago and I was so psyched!  It seriously killed me before to be throwing it all in the trash.  Occasionally I'd take some things over to my parents' to be recycled, but not often enough.  Now I check everything to see if it can be recycled.  Do you all realize how much stuff can be recycled??  It's amazing!  I even often go into the trash after Trent and retrieve things he's thrown away that can be recycled.  Recycling has become a kind of thrill for me..haha.  Maybe it's the public health major in me :)

There's a label on the recycling bins that tells everything you can and cannot recycle.  I actually found out you aren't supposed to recycle plastic bags (at least in ours) which is kind of a pain.  I was hoping we'd be able to so I don't have to keep collecting them and returning them to the grocery store.  Oh well - I'm willing to do it if it means a healthier environment and planet!  So if you all have recycling available to you I would highly encourage you to take advantage.  Let's all go green!

And just for the heck of it, here's a video I got of Aiden eating apples with blueberries the other day (if you didn't see it on Facebook).  I don't know if he liked them too much!


Let's see, how can I tie this in?  OOH, I know!  I recycle Aiden's baby food jars!  Yay!

1 comment:

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)