Sunday, March 3, 2013

Basil Blunder

I was making some homemade soup this last Monday and threw in the basil I needed and then let Aiden take the little canister with him.  I tend to think "Oh he won't be able to get it open", but I'm realizing more and more what Aiden is capable of ;)

I like how you can kind of see his little handprint in it..haha




Also this last week (I mentioned this on Facebook) we went on our usual grocery shopping trip, but this time while I was grabbing some angel hair pasta, Aiden was sitting in the cart on the other side of the aisle and grabbed a glass jar of olives and dropped it.  I had just turned around to see him grabbing it and it was one of those slow motion moments.  In that split second I was thinking, "Maybe he won't drop it" and then as I saw it dropping to the ground I was thinking, "Maybe, just maybe, it won't break" even though subconsciously I knew it would..haha.  Oh well. I'm still learning. Either I've got to keep Aiden in the middle of the aisle or at least on the glass-free side of the aisle :)

2 comments:

  1. I want to squeeze that adorable face!!!! Haha I love that he dumped the entire thing all over ha! Oh the joys of toddlers :)-Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hand print is SUCH a cute little detail of the whole event! haha. I remember that with my first too- it seems like they turn a year and instantly become so capable- of good and bad! haha. Don't worry, it happens to everyone- you will adjust!
    I hear boys are especially bad! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)