Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Up and Out

Aiden has turned into quite the active little guy!  He is climbing up on everything and is always begging to go outside.  For this reason, I'm getting a little more anxious to have a backyard of our own with a little bit of privacy and maybe some shade ;)  Sometimes, in the morning, I'm just not ready to get dressed yet, so it would be nice if I could hang out with him in the backyard in just my pajamas..haha.

Just thought I'd post a video and pictures of our tot in action :)

Grandma and Grandpa Knuckles got this big red ball for Aiden for Valentine's.  It cracks me up that Aiden can't even wrap his arms all the way around it.



If Aiden sees a chair, he will more than likely pull it out and climb onto it.  This was at the half-price bookstore.


He climbs onto our cluttered kitchen table.



And Dad's nightstand.


And the step stool.


Sometimes Daddy lets Aiden go outside in just his diaper.  On this evening I stayed in to wash dishes, but I snuck these pictures from the window :)



Jackson came to play a few weeks ago and the boys played some football.




Aiden hiking the ball.  Just kidding, he was just picking it up, but doesn't it look like it?!



Again with the hiking ;)


Look at him throwing the football!  Such good form ;)




On a walk while the girls were in town.


Aiden got some new sunglasses (and a haircut)!


Such a little stud :)


Aiden just had to climb up onto the maintenance workers' golf cart.
  
He actually threw a little fit when I took him off.  He loves to play with steering wheels.  Lots of times when I open the car door to put him in his car seat, he tries to squirm out of my arms so that he can climb into the driver's seat.




All I can say, is I am dreading, dreading the impending triple digit temps :/  Love this little guy though :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE to watch him in motion! He cracks me up with his flip flops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting too big!!! I can't wait to see my little stinker :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)