Saturday, November 1, 2014

Jack-o'-lanterns and Halloween

This year we just got a medium size pumpkin and a small one. Wednesday night Trent decided to carve the bigger one before Aiden went to bed.

From Janie's point-of-view...


...and from Daddy's point-of-view :)


Janie kept inching closer and closer to the guts ;)


My beauty girl.




The finished jack-o'-lantern :)


Thursday night Trent did the small pumpkin (no carving for me this year).  He used his drill to put polka dots all over it :)


And of course last night we went trick-or-treating!  Aiden absolutely loved it!  He would get so giddy, with the biggest grin on his face every time we'd make it to another house.  He said, "Trick or treat" and everything!  It was so fun to be out as a little family :)  I didn't even think to bring the camera with me (I guess I'm not very good at multi-tasking - I held Janie at first and then pushed her in the stroller the rest of the time, so I didn't think there was any point in bringing it - maybe it's time to get a smart phone ;)).

We got several pictures of the kids before we went out and a few when we got back.  Sorry I posted so many, but with every pose it's kind of fun to see the progression ;)

I wish I weren't in some of these, but I needed to hold Janie.


Love this one of Aiden hugging Janie :)  If only she were looking.


Almost covering her eyes..haha.







A few on our bed.  We thought they were kind of funny b/c Janie actually looks like a little puppy ;)





And these last ones are after we got back, hence the lollipop ;)





We just love our fireman and his dalmation ;)

2 comments:

  1. These photos make me smile! Love their costumes this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such Cuties! You always do such a great job establishing traditions for them :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)