Monday, January 12, 2015

8 months

Janie turned 8 months back on December 28th.  I'm behind again this month :/  It's been a little crazy the last week or so.

Anyway, here's what our girlie has been up to :)
  • I mentioned last month that she started to crawl.  She is a little speed demon and follows us all over the house. Sometimes Aiden gets down and crawls with her ;) 


She follows Aiden everywhere - even into the bathroom..haha.


A day or two after she started crawling, she figured out, naturally, how to push herself into sitting from the crawling position.  So then I'd find her sitting in her bed when I'd go to get her in the morning or after a nap.


  • Over the last week or two she has since started pulling herself up on everything.  And Thursday night she pulled herself to standing in her bed for the first time.  She was so proud of herself..haha.  It cracks me up.  The problem, though, is she doesn't know how to get back down once she's up :/
Don't mind her laundry drying on her crib ;)




It really freaks me out when she does it on the tile.

  • Miss Janie dances when she hears music, swaying back and forth :)  This is her new little pink car from Christmas.

  • She is becoming more and more vocal.  So fun!
  • She started clapping all on her own.  We'll just see her randomly do it now and again..haha.  This video is terrible quality b/c I was sitting across the room at the kitchen table when I spotted her doing it and then zoomed way in.
  • I noticed last night that she has cut her top 2 teeth.  They are just peeking out of her gums.  I'm always a little sad when babies start getting their teeth.  I'll miss her huge gummy smile!  And I think they go through a bit of an awkward stage when they get their top teeth..haha.
I think that's all, so here are some more photos from the month.


She found the laptop..haha.



Playing with my necklace.


And later she got it!





I bring Janie into the bathroom with me while I'm showering and getting ready and let her munch on puffs or cereal.


Notice the puff stuck on her chin..haha.


I posted this on Facebook last week, but while I was vacuuming all of our tile one day, Aiden pulled Janie's laundry basket out into the hall and would hide down in it and then jump out to make her laugh. She thinks he's the funniest :)  Oh, and she kneels like that all the time!


Janie had been laughing a ton so I had Trent grab the camera to get it on video, but he was a little too late.  You can hear a few good ones though.  What I didn't know, was Aiden was videobombing the entire video..haha.


And as always, some sleeping ones :)

Clutching her bear :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)