Thursday, January 22, 2015

Tanis's Birthday Celebration at a Trampoline Park?

So Tanis's birthday was last Wednesday, the 14th, and this last Saturday she invited us to celebrate by taking Aiden to Krazy Air Trampoline Park.  That's right, to celebrate Tanis's birthday, she treated Aiden to some trampoline fun!  Anything for Aiden ;)

Here are some of the pictures.  I was hanging with Janie, and feeding her, so I had Trent take pictures.


The foam pit.



I love Janie's sideward glance :)




Trent took this from afar.  A bit blurry.


There were some more rambunctious kids around, so Aiden was pretty cautious the whole time. I wonder where he gets that from?? Both of us if you were actually questioning ;) He mostly just ran around on the trampolines instead of jumping.


He also loved climbing up and then sliding down.


Trent joining in on the fun.





Swinging Janie.  Joy.


And Flying Janie :)


A little girl made a little house out of the foam blocks and let Aiden come in ;)


Aiden, Grandma Knuckles, and Daddy got to jump for an hour.  Then we headed back to Grandma's for pizza and salad :)  Trent had made a Dutch Butter Cake so we had to run home before heading to Grandma's for lunch.  Trent had Aiden present his gift to Grandma and we were cracking up when he hid it behind his back while waiting for Grandma to answer the door ;)


I don't have any other pictures from the par-tay.  Sometimes I get sick of taking pictures.  I just want to live in the moment.  But it was a great day.  Thank you to Tanis for treating Aiden to such a fun time! We love you Tanis!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for spending the day with me! I had so much fun! It was a really great "Burrday" 😍

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)