Thursday, February 9, 2017

Beckett's Newborns

Last week we had Beckett's newborn pictures done at 2.5 weeks. I had totally planned to have them done when he was just a week old, but, long story short, the lady I had arranged to take them canceled on me not once, but TWICE!! It was incredibly frustrating. Like I said, we were all set to have them done when he was just a week old, but late the night before she canceled (I didn't even see her email until the morning :/) and she couldn't reschedule for a week and a half. I was tired and didn't want to deal with trying to find someone else so I agreed. Well fast forward a week and a half and she canceled AGAIN the night before. My mom and I were frantic to find someone else and luckily I happened upon Marianne Overton Photography on Instagram. My mom actually messaged her THAT night (last Wednesday night) and Marianne responded right away in the morning and literally got me in that afternoon, which is when I was scheduled with the other photographer (last Thursday)! I was so amazed and thankful! Newborn pictures are so time sensitive and I had already missed the ideal window within Beckett's first week, so I was incredibly grateful she was so flexible and could get me in ASAP! Luckily Beckett is my smallest baby, so even though he was already 2.5 weeks, he was/is still small and precious :)

Anyway, Marianne was so, so good! I highly recommend her! Beckett and I went to her home in Queen Creek and I had so much fun just sitting and watching her cuddle him and pose him and get the sweetest pictures. It was so peaceful :) Thank you so much Marianne! Can't wait to work with you again.

I had a hard time choosing my favorites because I really love them all, so I'm pretty much posting all of them :)





Why can't he just stay this little??




































If anyone's interested, here are Janie's newborns and Aiden's (we didn't really have newborns done with Aiden, but a friend took a handful of photos for us when he was 2.5 weeks, but he was wide awake in all of them..haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)