Sunday, January 8, 2012

Newborns

So several weeks back, when Aiden was 2 1/2 weeks, a friend offered to take some pictures of Aiden for free to work on her portfolio. She warned us she wasn't promising anything, but we think she really did a pretty good job :) We definitely wanted to have some nice pictures from his newborn days.

I've been meaning to put these up for awhile.  I know they're from like 5 weeks ago (he's 7 weeks now!), but I definitely still wanted to put some of them up since this is a kind of journal for me.



 




My bangs were at a weird stage (I'm growing them out) so they don't look so good in some of these :/





I really love these next 2 with Trent and Aiden.  Oh I love my boys!


Love the look on Aiden's face.  He makes that face a lot!



My mom and I were laughing so hard when we saw this one! Aiden has some crazy eyes!  What a cutie!



Aiden has really changed since these were taken.  He's definitely filled out some and is getting so cute and chubby :) We had some family pictures taken with Trent's parents the week before Christmas (Aiden was exactly a month old) so I'll also add those within the next few days.

3 comments:

  1. put some pants on that kid. lol jk he is SO CUTE! y'all made a beautiful baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so precious Jessica! I love all the pics. I want to come see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, he's so cute! I'm excited to see more recent pictures. I hope you are getting more sleep! Love, Michelle

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)