Thursday, January 19, 2012

BabyBjorn laughs

So the other day I was de-cluttering the nursery when I went to throw away the BabyBjorn (our baby carrier) box.  I seriously laughed until I cried when I saw this on the bottom of the box:

Do you love how you can see Aiden in the background?! I used Digital Macro on my camera. Love that feature!

I don't know why I thought it was so hilarious.  But really, can you imagine someone rollerblading with a baby in it?  Or riding a bike?  Or galloping on a horse (maybe my dad would..ha. Just kidding Dad!)? Or skiing down a mountain?  Oh my!  Trent, being the funny guy he is, said, "Well they didn't say anything about snowboarding!"

This is the BabyBjorn, in case you had no idea what I was talking about :)

Aiden faces outwards now!

2 comments:

  1. I seriously LOVE my babybjorn! I put Charlie in the shopping cart and wear Joey in it while I shop. It is a lifesaver! Would I use it while skiing?! Um NO! The sad thing is that the warning is there because some crazy person just might think that's ok!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)