Sunday, January 29, 2012

Aiden's Baby Blessing

We got to bless Aiden last night at Trent's parents' in Phoenix.  We had tried to for the last 2 weeks, but things kept coming up.  Trent thought it would be nice for the blessing to be a little more intimate, and since Trent's dad is a bishop in Phoenix he was able to preside.  It ended up being a great decision :)

Trent gave a beautiful blessing.  And Aiden fussed through the whole thing basically..haha.  We had a smaller group than we thought we'd have.  In fact, it was just our families, and not even our whole families..haha (Jen and Amy were missing from mine).  It was a very nice evening nonetheless.

My boys after the blessing.


These next two pictures are funny because

first Trent and I were looking at the camera and Aiden was looking away


and then we were looking away and Aiden was looking at the camera..haha.  Silly boy!


A funny candid.


The special boy.  Loving his little vest and bowtie..haha.


My dad, Trent and Aiden, and Trent's dad.  Love this picture!


The group.  Definitely smaller than we expected.




Amber and Jill with Aiden.  Love his face.  He was ready to be done.


So Grandma took him inside for some comforting.


Tanis and Kent provided a very nice dinner for all of us and it was so nice to just be together and chit chat.

Trent and Aiden got comfy cozy.  Trent is way cute when he plays with Aiden.  Aiden was riding a horse at this point..haha.


Aiden with Grandpa :)


I am so grateful for our families and their support and that Trent is a worthy priesthood holder.  I am also so grateful for sweet Aiden and can't imagine life without him.  Life is so good :)

2 comments:

  1. Jessica! Aiden is getting so big! I love it! He is seriously so darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see "horsie" now! But car will always be my fav.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)