Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Knuckles' Family Pictures

As I mentioned in my last post, we had family pictures taken last month with Trent's parents.  It was actually December 17, Aiden's 1 month :)  Next week he's going to be 2 months.  I can't believe it!

Just getting Aiden's hair ready ;)





Aiden slept the whole time we were outside.



Aiden and Grandma Tanis.




Love this one of Trent and I.  Kind of wish Aiden was in it.



The Knuckles family, including Sam.





Love this picture of Aiden and his grandparents.



We went inside and Aiden woke up.  He's even cute when he cries!


In fact, lots of times Trent and I start laughing when Aiden frowns because he's just too cute - everything about him :)


Angela, the photographer, happened to bring this basket along and offered to take some pictures with Aiden in it. We weren't going to turn that down :)


So sweet :)


Love Aiden all swaddled in this one, plus his expression :)




Haha, Aiden looks funny in this one.  It kind of looks like he was pushing up.



It's amazing how much bigger Aiden got from the shoot at 2 1/2 weeks and this one that was just 2 weeks later!  He's getting bigger by the day.  I'm going to miss having a tiny baby, but I also love that he's getting bigger and interacting with us more and more :)

2 comments:

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)