Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Eve Fun

For New Year's Eve we went out to Tia Rosa's (a Mexican restaurant down here) with my family for dinner and then to ice cream (Trent and I had a LivingSocial deal that was about to expire). We headed back to my parent's and I provided some fun props for pictures :) I found the template for these fun mustaches here. Definitely made for some good laughs!

So a lot of these pictures look pretty much the same, but watching the progression cracks me up, especially if you watch the placement of Aiden's little mustache.  He's a wiggler..haha.


Whoops, right under his eyes!


Aiden got fussy and needed some comforting. In the meantime Trent and I tried to figure out the best way to get a picture with the 3 of us and our mustaches..ha.



Trent thought he'd try to hold mine so I only had to deal with Aiden's.



Hahaha


So close, but Trent's eyes are closed!


Aiden had had it!


Sisters.


The whole fam. Everyone was in black but Dad and Amber.  Again, watch the progression :)


Aiden was blocked (although he was asleep).


I was totally blocking Trent..ha.


And we did it!  The camera was on timer.


Jen and Jill's are totally crooked..haha.


Tallest to shortest.


I couldn't do the whole serious face. Totally cracking up!


The baby woke up from his nap!


So we tried again!


Such a cute boy!


And perfection!


Sorry if those pictures got boring.  I love them..haha.  Here's wishing you a Happy New Year! It's so weird to think I was pregnant most of 2011 (February through November) and then sweet Aiden came! We just love him and are so excited for what 2012 has in store!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures make me laugh so much! I can't even handle it hahaha :) Great post!! Definitely send some of those to Aimes! She will get a kick out of it!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)