Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkins!

This last Friday evening we headed to the pumpkin patch with my parents and Amber. I always love getting pumpkins!

Haha, Amber pulled Trent around in one of the wagons :)

Then I hopped in :)
Trent said to do a scary face, but then ended up smiling..haha. I think I look quite scary!

Sunday, Amber's birthday, we went over to celebrate and carve our pumpkins.

Here's Haddie in her cute cubby hole, and Tess escaping the picture (she hates the camera!)

I wanted to get a picture with Haddie and the pumpkins, but she wasn't cooperating.

She looks pretty cute on the couch with Trent though. I can't help taking pictures of her :)

Trent preparing to de-gut his pumpkin.

I carved a bat in mine :)

Mom, Dad, and Amber did a cat. It's super cute, but it's kind of hard to see in this picture.

Mom was talking to Jen on the phone.

Trent did a swirl all around his pumpkin.

Our pumpkins all lit up :)


It was way fun! We just hope they last until Sunday. It's supposed to be in the 80's this week and we're kind of worried they'll dry out. Stay tuned for pictures later this week of our costumes :)

1 comment:

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)