Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Our New Car!

This past week Trent and I got a new car! It's a 2005 VW Passat and we are so psyched! This is big for us because we've only had one car since we've been married (almost 2 1/2 years). Trent brought a Pontiac Bonneville into our marriage so he'll primarily use that and I'll primarily use the Passat. Yay! Today we got it all registered at the DMV and got a license plate for it, so it's all set to go :)

Trent putting our new license plate on.

Let me just tell you, it's beautiful inside and out..haha. Can you tell I'm excited?! Here are several pictures, mostly for my sisters who have been anxiously awaiting :)








Loving our new car!

6 comments:

  1. So cute! I like your background on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting!!! Congrats!
    -Tiersha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!!!!! I don't know why people are calling it cute... It's sophisticated! Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting! I am way jealous! Tim and I have been driving the same car since we got married 2 1/2 years ago, but buying a new one is not on the agenda for a few more years. That is so great that you guys were able to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to drive in it when we come for Thanksgiving!! :D -Jill

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)