Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Candy

A few days before Christmas Trent's mom invited us all to her place to make Christmas candy. It was a little while ago now, but I have a few pictures so I figured I'd put them on.

We made seven different goodies. Fudge, caramel popcorn, peanut butter bon bons, butter brittle, chocolate truffles, chocolate dipped pretzels, and holiday bread. We all took so much home with us..haha. Chocolate overload!


Mom and all her girls.


Trent and I with Tanis.


Trent and I were primarily in charge of the fudge and chocolate truffles :)


Thank you Tanis! We all had a fun time!

1 comment:

  1. Yum!! All that candy sounds delicious! I will def miss having christams candy around the house once its gone. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)