Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Ellen!

So today is Ellen's birthday and she is 53. I think you all already know how much I love Ellen. I'm sorry if it gets old how much I talk about her. But really, attending her talk show is totally at the top of my bucket list! As if she'd ever see this, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN!

Here's one of her hidden camera pranks with David Beckham. What a hottie! I love his accent!


There are so many good parts to this video, but probably my favorite part is when he starts belting out "Happy Birthday"..haha

2 comments:

  1. Haha Ellen is SO funny! That'd be so awesome to go to her show. She totally doesn't look 53!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I saw this episode and I was literally on the floor laughing! I used to watch Ellen on my days off from work when I was at Hallmark, but now I don't get to see her show...it's so sad :(

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)