Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Aiden Laughing

Aiden has been laughing up a storm lately!  We just love it! I have 3 videos.  Please ignore how dorky I sound in these. It's the baby talk plus laughter :)  When Aiden laughs, we laugh too!  He is just too cute.

Many of you saw this first one on Facebook.  We got him a new Bumbo on Friday and there's something so funny to him about being able to sit up like we do :)



Last night everything was funny to him!  I randomly put him upside down and he was just cracking up.  You don't get the full effect in this video because this was like the 3rd time we did it..haha.  You can really hear it at 48 seconds :)  Please ignore how funny I look.  I had changed into my pajama pants to watch "The Biggest Loser", but didn't change my top. A funny combination.  And it's a bit messy in the room.

Sorry you can't see his face at all.  He's smiling his big, gummy smile the whole time :)



This was also last night after I changed Aiden into his pajamas.  Trent was outside doing P90X and I was in with Aiden getting ready for bed.  I was taking off my makeup and washing my face and I kept peeking out at Aiden.  For some reason he thought it was just so funny!  Do you love my fake laughter to keep him laughing?  Oh and it gets cut off at the end.  I was just saying, "You are laughing up a storm."  Since Aiden was born, I never seem to have enough memory on my card ;) We'll eventually get a video camera.



Um yeah, we have no idea what that noise is at 3 seconds..ha. We didn't notice it until I uploaded it.  At first I thought Aiden had farted, but we don't think it really sounds like a fart..haha.  Trent thinks it almost sounds like the volume key on a Mac.  Bet you didn't even notice until I pointed it out ;)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE HIS LAUGH!!!! I miss my little monkey!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie!! So fun when they start laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, SOOO cute!!! And I actually totally did notice the sound at 3 seconds... I thought it was him letting out a little gas, but maybe not? haha too funny

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)