Monday, February 27, 2012

Duck, Duck, GOOSE

I mentioned in my last post that I've started watching a 3-year-old boy once or twice a week.  Last weekend (President's Day weekend) his parents went on a quick trip to Tombstone (near Tucson) and Jackson spent all day Friday, slept over, and then all day Saturday with us.  He was going a bit stir crazy in our little apartment so we tried to go outside often.  Saturday we all went on a walk and brought bread with us for when we came across ducks.  We knew we'd find some because there are like 4 man-made lakes surrounding our complex.  Well we found some ducks, but they wouldn't have anything to do with us, so we settled on geese :)

Jackson mostly just chased the geese around..haha


Aiden was completely oblivious to the geese.


He was content in his stroller.  He loves being outside.





You can see the ducks far out in the water. They sure missed out!


A cute shot :)


Aiden fell asleep during the walk home. We thought it was funny that he was clutching onto his car seat.


Having Jackson with us helped us to picture life with 2 kids. Oh my!  Not anytime soon!

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Jackson holding onto Trent's pant-leg... That is Aiden and Trent in two or so years! Very precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute!! I am going to eat Aiden's face haha and I love the pic of Trenton with Jackson :) Adorable!! I can't wait to have my own little cuties :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is just adorable!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)