Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our Little Lovebug

My latest nickname for Aiden is "Lovebug."  How appropriate that was, yesterday, on Valentine's Day :)


Aiden being all thug with Daddy.


We had a nice, easygoing Valentine's Day.  Trent and I both worked (I've started watching a 3-year-old boy once or twice a week) and we exchanged gifts when we got home.  Then we dropped off Aiden at my parents' (always a thrill for them!) and headed to Olive Garden with a gift card from my parents for V-Day (thanks so much M&D!).  We got there around 3:45 and still had to wait like 40 minutes.  Dang snowbirds ;)  The whole meal was delicious, but my favorite part was the Raspberry Cream Italian soda.  So delish! Then we hit up Target for a little shopping.  Gotta love Target!

Hope you all had a wonderful day, significant other or not!

3 comments:

  1. My nep is the cutest with the most gorgeous eyes. He's going to be a little heartbreaker, with the sweetest personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I love the thug pic :) I'm glad you had a great Valentine's day :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. That last comment was from me Jill....I don't know why it says anonymous

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)